Tuesday 20 August 2013

Lovely Greenwich

Today I went to one of the loveliest areas of London: Greenwich. Not only the ride with the DLR through the docklands but also the part of the town itself is very nice. While Karina went to the Royal Observatory, I just stayed outside to enjoy the incredible view. Afterwards we went down to the Thames to have a nice chat and see the planes starting from the London City Airport...The Greenwich markets were also nice but not as nice as Spitalfield marktes and the area around Brick Lane. I would say that Greenwich is a very nice part of the city to calm down and have all the benefits that you can find in the city as well: a green park, a nice view and the Thames :-)


Everyday companion

Greenwich impressions I

Greenwich impressions II

Greenwich's door collection I

Greenwich's door collection II

Greenwich Park

Royal Observatory

Great view I

Great view II

Me

Me as well

Me and Karina

Sometimes big things seem very small

The coolest twins I have ever seen

Thames and great view

Thames I

Thames II

Karina at Greenwich

Dreaming of working in London

No comments:

Post a Comment