Tuesday 6 August 2013

Back to School

The first day at school was a bit chaotic. Lot's of nationalities meet together and they are all really different. But there's one thing that connects all of us: Improving our English! The teachers and the staff from school are very nice. I'm very happy that no german student is in my class because then I can really concentrate on my English. After having worked really hard, I went to Harrod's and Knightsbridge and Selfridges. And I just bought some shampoo ;) I wanted to buy a simple writing pad, as I need one for school, but I didn't get one under £4. Harrod's was really nice but I don't think that I can afford anything there. In the late afternoon it started raining so bad, that I had to stay at Selfridges ;) To sum it up, it was a really nice first day at school and I think I'm going to feel comfortable in the following weeks.

Cupcakes at Harrod's I

Cupcakes at Harrod's II

Perfumery at Harrod's

Nice architecture

Nice facade with great light

Knightsbridge I

Knightsbridge II

Knightsbridge III

Church

Rainy day
School yard :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment